Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Who am I, and what do I believe? -Nakeya



I’ve been taught that if you are hard-worker in school you will be successful in life. I have been working so hard in school, to make my dreams come true. I want to make an impression to other kids in my school that working hard is not nerdy or stupid. I want to show the underclassmen that they need to keep up with their homework because it is important. It will help you in the future.
I am a very generous person when people come and ask me questions I help them as best to my ability. I try to be there for anybody who needs my help.
I also believe being a role model is important. If others can see that you’re a hard worker you are encouraging them to be a better person in school. Making good decisions will make other people make good decisions. Education is very important to me, and I want to show and make people realize that it should be important to them.
I have a kindness that has a huge impact on my education. It is really hard to find people who are mannered, kind, and respectful. Making people realize these kind of qualities will help you with your future careers. All the people I have met are rude, I want to bring back manners and kindness. I have been kind all my life and I found out that I am more successful then I would ever thought possible. I found that being kind has made me friends that I will have for a lifetime. I also have great relationships with my teachers and has made me get excellent grades. I feel like I put my kindness out there and it has helped other kids realize that its okay to just be yourself.
This is who I am, always putting my education first. Having a smile on my face to put others in a good mood. Just being me, I realized that it is okay to be yourself. Helping others to come out of their shells just makes me feel good inside that I actually helped somebody and maybe even changed their lives. It is a very hard thing to do putting yourself out there in the world. I think that I made good decisions about my education and feel proud about them. I hope that one day my kindness and working hard in school will pay off. This is who I am and what I believe in.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that throughout the course your writing got better. It was bound too anyway! With all the techniques that we have learned i feel like you took the comments and feedback that where given and used them on the next essay! I feel like i cna see a change from your earlier assignment to this one!! Good Job Nakeya! -Sam Leonard

    ReplyDelete